Introduction to Risk Management
With the increasing complexity of financial services and the large number of recent financial crises, risk management has become more important than ever before. Today not only banks, but also fund administrators employ risk managers to provide them with a dedicated focus on managing risk. This course provides participants with a theoretical and practical foundation in risk management for financial services.
- Risk management in financial services
- Market risk
- Credit risk
- Operational risk
- Liquidity risk
- Measuring and managing risk
- Quantitative and qualitative methods of risk management
- Risk events and their consequences
- Regulations for risk management in financial services
- Role and responsibilities of a risk manager
Financial service professionals who want an introduction to risk management.