Our client, specializing for entrepreneurs and liberal professionals, is looking for an enthusiastic and social colleague to join their team from multiple region. A Client Advisor is needed to provide support and assistance to clients and develop new business. The ideal candidate must have customer service experience, be able to work independently and have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- As a client advisor, you will be the first point of contact for clients, one for one entrepreneurs and liberal professionals. This can be by phone, email, through our app or in the office. If they have a question, you try to solve it customer-oriented and autonomously, or dispatch them where necessary to your colleagues: the account managers or the district manager.
- If we organize an event or if a customer drops by our office, you always provide a warm, professional welcome.
- From these contacts you provide an important added value to our team of account managers, who draw the commercial contacts with our customers. You do this by keeping them alertly informed: if you notice a commercial need in your conversations with the customer or if you hear relevant information, you pass this information on immediately.
- Besides your own agenda, you also plan appointments with customers. These can be both existing customers and potential new customers that you contact first.
- In addition, you help the commercial team by performing administrative support tasks. Processing or checking customer data in our systems, following up practical tasks in the office, arranging events logistics.... Whatever the assignment, you will be happy to provide support and complete each task in a timely and careful manner. Always with the appropriate service.
- You are an enthusiastic and driven colleague who gets energy from frequent customer contact. With your customer-oriented flair and willingness to listen you will always find the appropriate solution for our customers (entrepreneurs and liberal professions) in a professional manner.
- You dare to proactively pick up the phone to known and potential new customers.
- You like to keep learning. New working methods or digital tools? You think: bring it on!
- You are action-oriented and are happy with a varied range of tasks.
- You can set the right priorities and plan your day independently.
- You speak and write very good Dutch. Preferably you can also express yourself in French.
- Ideally, you have a bachelor's degree, but we also welcome colleagues who have built up skills through experience.
- A fixed salary, with perks based on performance (e.g., team bonus).
- Extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, increased bicycle allowance, a generous number of vacation days....
- Hospitalization, disability and group insurance - already from your first day of work.
- Are we growing? Then you'll reap the benefits thanks to our profit-sharing plan.
- Is the banking sector new to you? No problem! You are not alone. Both in your own team and at headquarters, you can expect plenty of training and support from specialists. You will receive a customized development program, tailored to your personal pace and style. This way, you get to know your new position better step by step. If you encounter an unexpected question, your colleagues will be ready to help you. Collaboration and knowledge sharing are at the heart of our organization.
Hi, I'm Mathilde Georgin,
Is this job a good fit?