Life Insurance and Pension Products
As the money available for public pensions decreases, private investors are attempting to protect their futures by investing in life insurance and retirement plans. This trend has been a boon for insurance companies, which have been innovative in developing new products that address the needs of investors. But the wide range of "life" and pension products offered today is often difficult for investors and financial service professionals to understand. This course describes the details of the life insurance and pension products that are common in today's markets.
- The "Pension Time Bomb" and the "Three Pillars" for pensions
- Development of the international life insurance and pension industry
- Types of life insurance and pension products
- The work of actuaries
- Structure and parties of a life insurance policy
- Lifecycle of a life insurance policy
- Investment management for life insurance and pensions
- Bancassurance and Privatbancassurance
- Investment risk and compliance
- Regulatory and fiscal issues impacting life insurance and pension products in Europe
- Trends impacting the future of life insurance and pension products
People working in the insurance sector; anyone working in financial services who needs to understand life insurance and pensions.