Cash Processing and Management
With increasing transaction volumes and complexity, managing cash has become a major challenge. It is essential for financial service providers to manage money effectively, because in cash management more than anywhere else "time is money". This course provides participants with a good understanding of cash processing and cash management.
- Fundamental concepts of cash processing and cash management
- Time value of money and interest
- The Eurocurrency market
- Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA)
- Benchmark interest rates
- Characteristics and functions of cash correspondents
- Foreign exchange markets
- Payment systems and other cash-oriented systems
- Role of central banks in cash processing
- Payment processing
- Use of derivatives in cash management
- Risks and issues surrounding cash management and payments
Anyone who needs to understand cash processing and cash management.