Claims Handler Corporate Insurance
Are you an experienced claims manager with knowledge of business insurance? Do you want to be part of an international environment within a fast growing company? Our client, a specialized insurance broker, is looking for a dynamic Corporate Insurance Claims Administrator. You will manage claims files, analyze coverages, communicate with clients and ensure efficient service. In addition, our client offers an attractive salary package, a company car and numerous growth opportunities. Apply now and become part of an enthusiastic team of experts!
- Manage claims files in non-life insurance;
- Analyzing coverages and liabilities;
- Active involvement in expert and insurer management to ensure efficient service to clients;
- Attending expert appraisals;
- Communicate with clients regarding claim progress;
- Ensure both technical and administrative management of the file;
- Provide support to clients throughout the file handling process;
- Preparing files for your commercial colleagues.
- You have a Master's degree in Law, Insurance or equivalent through experience in the field.
- You have at least 5 years of experience in claims management, with knowledge of business insurance.
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French. Knowledge of English is an asset.
- You have strong communication and conflict management skills.
- Knowledge of Brio is considered an asset.
- You are a dynamic and enthusiastic person, stress resistant and focused on customer satisfaction.
- You are well organized and have good prioritization skills.
- You are a team player, accurate and flexible.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- With our client, you will receive an attractive salary package and a wide range of fringe benefits, including a company car.
- You will be part of an international environment within a rapidly growing company, where there are numerous opportunities for growth.
- In consultation with your team leader, you can choose to work from home.
- In addition to hands-on training from an enthusiastic team of experts, our client offers regular training opportunities.