Become a valuable addition to our client's dynamic and motivated team as a Jurist! Manage complaint files in the insurance sector, find solutions and inform affected parties of their rights and obligations. You will advise the Ombudsman and convert decisions taken into concrete actions. A Master's degree in law or an education in insurance is required, experience in life insurance is a plus. Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French and strong communication skills are essential. With our client, you can count on a challenging position, accessible management and an attractive salary with fringe benefits. Apply now!
- You will manage complaint files in the event of a dispute between consumers and the various players in the insurance industry .
- You seek solutions for the parties involved and, if necessary, inform them of their rights and obligations. - In consultation with the contact persons at the insurance companies, you gather all useful information.
- You advise the Ombudsman on the steps to be taken and assist him in formulating recommendations for the sector.
- You convert decisions taken into concrete actions (including the drafting of opinions).
- Master's degree in law or higher education in insurance.
- Experience in life insurance or with an insurance intermediary is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch with a very good knowledge of French.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written).
- Can work autonomously but also shows team spirit.