Advisor Business Insurances
For our esteemed client, a leading insurance broker in Antwerp, we are looking for an experienced Business Insurance Advisor. In this role, you will be independently responsible for various insurance files, ranging from businesses and the self-employed to the liberal professions and families. Your proactive attitude, commercial ability and customer-oriented approach are essential, and will be enhanced by your education and/or experience in the field of Finance and Insurance. Do you feel interested? Do not hesitate and apply immediately!
- As a consultant, you are responsible for the complete follow-up of the insurance files of clients (companies, self-employed, liberal professions and their families).
- You work independently: preparing quotes, resolving insurance questions, drafting policies. Negotiating with insurers and experts is part of your job.
- You respond proactively to the needs of our customers and provide customer-friendly advice in a professional manner.
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree preferably in Finance and Insurance or hold a PCP certificate.
- You are a real team player.
- Commercial feeling, easy to get along with, empathic and customer-oriented are your strengths.
- You dare to take initiative, are result-oriented and are fascinated by the technicality of the insurance products.
- You dare to propose suggestions and ideas.
- You are fluent with computers and have a good knowledge of MS Office.
- You speak excellent Dutch and have a good knowledge of English.
- An exciting and varied job in a dynamic office with great colleagues and the possibility to grow.
- From the start, you can count on a customized training program and solid support.
- A competitive salary package with many extra legal benefits.
- Working from home and flexibility