Claims Specialist CMR
Our client, specialized in Transport Insurance, is looking for a new colleague with a legal background. Do you have knowledge of CMR and do you have experience in the transport sector? Then you are the ideal candidate!
- You are responsible for the autonomous handling of both simple and complex claim files related to insurance cargo liability (CMR) and logistics services.
- You assist the broker and the client by telephone during the declaration of the claim and during the follow-up of the file.
- You appoint the most suitable surveyor.
- You conduct negotiations with counterparties.
- You follow up the agenda and you execute regressions.
- You adequately follow up on reserves.
- You enter into discussions with clients/brokers with a view to improving cooperation.
- You make the link with our prevention department in claim files and engage in discussions about this.
- You report to the department management.
- You follow training and refresher courses to further expand your knowledge.
- You will be part of a self-managing team in which you are co-responsible for carrying out a number of overarching tasks, separate from claims management.
- Preferably Master's degree in Law or equivalent through experience.
- Preferably three years of experience in transport insurance.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and French, written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Knowledge of German is a plus.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Be expressive, both orally and in writing.
- Be able to think and act pragmatically.
- Be able to work accurately.
- Good analytical ability.
- Team player and social in dealing with others.
- You take responsibility for your own work but always put teamwork first.
- You are fascinated by transport insurance
- A challenging job in a small and dynamic team
- An interesting salary and attractive fringe benefits
- Many vacations and flexible working hours
- Training opportunities