Senior Underwriter Industrial Risks
Expert Underwriter Industrial risks wanted! Do you want the challenge of helping companies with their insurance needs? With 15+ years of experience, strong analytical skills and excellent communication skills, you are the perfect match. Our client offers an attractive salary and a range of benefits. Apply now and be part of a leading team in the insurance industry.
DescriptionAs an Expert underwriter Industrial Risk, your duties include:
- Review insurance applications for business insurance, with an emphasis on fire and industrial risks;
- Analyze company data and risk profiles to prepare appropriate coverage proposals;
- Work with brokers to provide customized solutions for their clients;
- Perform inspections and site visits to ensure accuracy of risk assessment;
- Tracking the latest market developments and relevant regulations;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with brokers, clients and other stakeholders;
- You have an excellent written & spoken knowledge of Dutch & a good basic knowledge of French and English;
- You have an impressive track record of at least 15 years in industrial risk and/or property insurance;
- You have exceptional analytical skills to evaluate complex risk scenarios;
- You have excellent communication skills, essential for your dealings with brokers;
- You work with precision and attention to detail.
- You have a good knowledge of the Office package.
OfferIn terms of remuneration, our client offers you a monthly gross salary in line with your expertise and experience, complemented by a range of benefits:
- cell phone & laptop;
- meal vouchers & eco vouchers;
- 35-hour week and flexible hours;
- Home working opportunities after training period.