Policy Administrator SME Civil Liability
Our client, a large insurance company in Antwerp, is looking for a new colleague for their 'SME Civil Liability' department. Do you have a first experience in the insurance sector and do you like this opportunity? Then apply quickly! No experience in insurance but a first experience as sales support, file manager or customer advisor? Then you are also eligible!
- You will assist broker clients by phone and email with questions about civil liability (B.A.) insurance.
- You give professional advice and can explain insurance technical concepts in an understandable way.
- You take care of the administrative adjustments and follow-up of your insurance file (formatting of inserts, deletions, refunds, calculation of premiums, etc.).
- You work closely with other teams and support your colleagues on the shop floor
- You strengthen your relationship and network with the brokers and ensure good cooperation
- You take into account feedback from your clients and help think about how to improve your team's services.
- You have a bachelor's degree or previous experience with an insurance broker or company.
- You are eager to learn and learn more about our insurance products.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch. Additional language skills are a plus, but not a must!
- You are customer-oriented and give professional advice tailored to the customer. You always look for a solution that suits both parties.
- You are an entrepreneur and dare - after an introductory period - to take autonomous action on the insurance files you take on.
- You are communicative. You work smoothly with your colleagues and like to think proactively about how you can make your team stronger, more efficient and faster.
- At our client they put a strong emphasis on a human approach and consider your development very important. They offer you numerous training courses to support you in your growth and ambitions. They do this not only at the start but also throughout your career.
- There is a possibility to work up to 3 days from home. Do you work in the office? Then you can have lunch in the company restaurant at soft prices, take a 'coffee break' in their own in-house coffee bar and before you go home make a stop at the gym for your daily dose of sport.
- In addition to a good work-life balance, of course, they also offer you an attractive salary package.