Production Handler Non-Life
Join our client, a broker active in a very specific niche sector and mainly specialized in non-life insurance in Brussels. As a member of the Production team, you will offer personalized support to customers, helping them with their applications, quotes and policy follow-up. You will be their privileged contact, ready to respond to their needs and establish a relationship of trust. A bachelor's degree in insurance or law, excellent command of Dutch and good communication skills are required. Our client offers a full-time, open-ended contract, with an attractive salary package, fringe benefits and flexibility including partial teleworking and flexible working hours.
- You will manage the production of P&C insurance contracts for individuals and companies;
- You provide support to assist customers in the best possible way;
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day follow-up of customers, assisting them where necessary with quotations, policy follow-up and other requests;
- You are the customer's primary contact, ready to listen and respond to their needs, even acting as a confidant if necessary.
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance or law, or equivalent experience in the insurance sector;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch;
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- You are assertive, proactive, customer-focused, flexible, solution-oriented, precise, structured and stress-resistant.