As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to after-sales follow-up. Are you a born salesperson and do you like to be in contact with customers, whether it's over the phone or in a meeting? Then read on ! You will perform the following tasks:You are...
DescriptionAs an Account Manager you will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to after-sales follow-up. Are you a born salesperson and do you like to be in contact with customers, whether it's over the phone or in a meeting? Then read on !
You will perform the following tasks:
- You are prospecting new clients. Your knowledge of LinkedIn and our extensive database will certainly help you;
- You identify new clients and plan visits to introduce them to Axis Career services;
- In addition to new clients, you will also follow up on existing clients;
- You enjoy networking events - this is digital for now, but we hope to be face-to-face again soon;
- You will manage the client portfolio from start to finish: initial telephone contact, introductory meeting, drafting and signing of commercial conditions;
- You take care of the after-sales service in close collaboration with the recruitment team you follow the life of the vacancies within the team and provide them with the necessary reports on your commercial contacts;
- You are the sales reference for your team within the Axis Group - during the weekly meetings there is cross selling between the different business units;
- You report to the Sales Manager who supports you throughout the process and to whom you can turn for key accounts, negotiation of framework agreements and making difficult decisions;
- Your client portfolio consists mainly of companies and your contacts are HR professionals.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this profile:
- You have a Master or Bachelor degree and you are passionate about sales ;
- On your CV you have a first professional experience in a commercial role in Luxembourg ;
- French is your mother tongue and you speak fluently English
- You have an excellent knowledge of Luxembourg market
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator has no secrets for you;
- Your relatives describe you as very commercial, someone who likes to be on the phone and who is persistent;
- Finally, you work autonomously and are result-oriented, and you are flexible.
OfferHere are some additional reasons why you should come and work for Axis Career:
- A salary paid on 13 months, complemented by fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospital insurance and bonuses;
- An intensive training program and on-the-job training completed with Axis Academies;
- You work in a close-knit team where you can be yourself;
- You are part of the Axis group which is active in the BeLux. : you evolve in an international context with cross-selling ;
- Axis Group is an SME, so you are part of our Axis family;
- Do you give 100%? Then you will find great career opportunities on your way.