Managing Customer Relationships
Customer service has become more important than ever, giving new meaning to the old adage "the customer is king". It means understanding the customer's requirements, managing the customer's expectations and meeting or even exceeding those expectations. Good customer service requires a wide range of expertise that encompasses communication and language skills, technical knowledge and particularly a desire to meet the customer's expectations.
The objective of this course is to help participants improve their skills in communicating directly with customers and effectively managing customer relationships to provide excellent service.
- Evaluate the "moments of truth" in service delivery
- Listen to customers and communicate with them effectively
- Manage customer expectations
- Retain existing customers
- Handle difficult customers and complaints
- Use customer relationship management (CRM) to get the most out of relationships with customers
- Perform service recovery to retain unhappy customers
- Identify opportunities for relationship development
Anyone involved in managing customers