Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
With increasing standardisation through technology, the business world is sorely in need of creativity and new ideas. The pressures of work, however, make it very difficult for us to break out of our everyday routines and "think outside the box". The objective of this course is to provide participants with the tools and methods they need to develop creative thinking techniques, which they can apply in diverse situations.
- Understand creativity and how it is developed
- Judge the importance of creative thinking in a business environment
- Apply a range of thinking tools to generate creative ideas and develop solutions
- Acquire the confidence and skills to develop fresh solutions within a corporate environment
- Identify ways of using creative thinking in the workplace
Anyone who wants to develop creative thinking and problem solving.