Our client is a dynamic, Belgian insurance broker with a focus on medium and large enterprises. For their Grobbendonk region office, they are looking for an Account Advisor. Do you have a first experience in insurance and are you interested in this opportunity? Then apply quickly!
- You manage an assigned insurance portfolio. You negotiate with insurers regarding policy conditions and rates, always based on the risks of the customer.
- Preferably, you also take care of the claims management of that portfolio. You are the single point of contact for all questions about claims.
- You work closely with the account manager, together you provide a customer experience where the customer is totally unburdened. Of course, you are also in direct contact with the customer yourself.
- Bachelor's degree, master's degree or equivalent through extensive experience
- with a first experience in insurance
- you recognize yourself perfectly in what we call 'intensely involved
- You can bring structure to a multitude of information
- Working independently and conscientiously gives you energy
- You deal smoothly with change, it is part of your DNA
- You are perfectly Dutch-speaking. French and English are not foreign to you
- a solid, growing employer
- a job in which you can go all out for your client
- a top team both at work and during activities outside work
- an environment where you can develop further
- a hybrid workplace: a fresh office combined with your own place at home
- real opportunities for customized job design and growth
- a remuneration package that gives you the energy to take on the challenge