Our client is a leading banking and insurance broker in the Antwerp region. They strive for a customer-oriented corporate culture. For their dynamic and young team of 10 people, they always provide the right guidance and coaching. They welcome individuals, self-employed people and small businesses with open arms. Their clients can count on professional advice with a personal approach. In their office, clients are really listened to.
- you are able to advise and guide clients on investment matters, both to build and reason capital and to apply it at retirement time;
- you are able to identify your clients' needs and work with them to devise adapted, balanced and diversified solutions that meet the needs analyzed (projects and deadlines);
- You are highly motivated to contact your clients proactively in order to maintain and strengthen your relationship with them, as well as to expand your portfolio (with new contacts). You therefore dedicate your time exclusively to advising on bank investments.
- Bachelor - Master with at least 3 years of recent investment experience
- Good knowledge of Dutch
- Clear and efficient communication
- Available and flexible to meet with clients
- Organizational and administrative skills
- Autonomous and proactive attitude towards clients
- Willing to stay up-to-date and follow training courses
- an entrepreneurial and enjoyable position where you can make a difference for customers and colleagues
- a job in your neighborhood, in an exciting and dynamic environment
- career opportunities within an independent office that is part of a group with an international reputation
- an extensive training program that offers the possibility to evolve further
- a competitive salary combined with fringe benefits