The team of our client is looking for an enthusiastic colleague with a heart for entrepreneurs, who is concerned with the protection and growth of their assets. A colleague who really wants to get to know the entrepreneur behind the figures and wants to build lasting customer relationships. And also someone who enjoys putting the targets aside for a moment, to have a chat with colleagues.
- Building lasting customer relationships by really getting to know the entrepreneur behind the numbers;
- Guiding entrepreneurs in their financial choices;
- Proactively looking for new clients to expand your client portfolio;
- Administrative tasks: following up files, drawing up contracts, etc.
- You have an interest in the exciting world of entrepreneurs;
- You are strong in connecting with customers and know how to recognize their needs and requirements like the best of them;
- You have a nose for business opportunities and enjoy responding to them with your enterprising and passionate mindset. Extend your own customer network? You think: Bring it on!
- You dare to tell it like it is and know how to use your powers of persuasion to win over customers and colleagues. You combine this with empathy and an empathetic communication;
- Experience in a banking or finance environment gives you a head start. But even more important is your eagerness to want to further develop your expertise as an equity partner throughout your career;
- You have a master's or bachelor's degree under your belt;
- Our local anchoring is our strength. You are willing to build long-term client relationships.
- You speak and write very good Dutch. Ideally, you can also work your way through French.
- A fixed salary with an attractive result-related remuneration;
- A generous package of fringe benefits (iPhone, company car, fuel card, meal vouchers, a generous number of vacations...);
- Hospitalization, disability and group insurance - from your first day at work;
- Are we growing? Then you will also reap the benefits thanks to our profit-sharing plan.