As Account Manager, you will be responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting to after-sales follow-up. Are you a born salesperson who enjoys contact with customers, whether over the phone or in a meeting? Then read on!
DescriptionYou will perform the following tasks:
- You will prospect as a farmer and hunter. Your knowledge of LinkedIn and our extensive database will certainly come in handy;
- You will identify new customers and plan visits to introduce them to Axis Career's services;
- In addition to new clients, you will also be responsible for the follow-up of existing "dormant" clients;
- You enjoy networking events - this is digital for now, but we hope to be face-to-face again soon;
- You manage the customer portfolio from A to Z: initial telephone contact, introductory meeting, drafting and signing of commercial terms and conditions;
- You take care of after-sales service in close collaboration with the recruitment team - you monitor the life of vacancies within the team and provide them with the necessary reports on your sales contacts;
- You are the sales SPOC for your team within the Axis Group - weekly meetings involve cross-selling between the various business units;
- You report to the Sales Manager, who supports you throughout the process and to whom you can turn for major accounts, negotiating framework agreements and making difficult decisions;
- Your customer portfolio consists mainly of legal companies, and your contacts are human resources professionals.
Your profileThis is where you recognize yourself:
- You have a Master's or Bachelor's degree and a passion for sales;
- On your CV, you ideally have good initial experience in recruitment or service sales. You don't? No problem, try your luck anyway! After all, we're all about Hire for attitude, Train for skills;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and speak French and English reasonably well;
- LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Trendstop hold no secrets for you;
- The world of HR intrigues you, and you like selling services;
- People close to you describe you as very commercial, someone who likes to be on the phone and who is persistent;
- Finally, you work independently and are results-oriented.
OfferHere are a few more reasons why you should join Axis Career:
- A wide-ranging position in a dynamic company where collective intelligence is the driving force ;
- An attractive salary, complemented by benefits such as the option of a company car and gas card or a mobility budget, luncheon vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance ;
- An intensive on-the-job training program, complemented by Axis Academies, at all levels;
- You'll work in a close-knit team where you can be yourself, and where every colleague is easily accessible at every level;
- You will be part of the Axis Group, which operates in the BeLux. Read: national as well as international customer contacts;
- The same Axis Group is an SME: so you're part of our Axis family;
- Do you give 100%? If so, great career opportunities will open up for you. This commitment is also rewarded with bonuses;
- Lots of autonomy, but of course also the necessary support;
- Mutual flexibility: you prioritize our business needs, we prioritize your work-life balance;
- We work flexible hours, and you can telework up to two days a week.
- In Belgium, you can work from two offices in the center of Brussels and Antwerp, and we also have one in Luxembourg;
- Refreshments galore and countless fun team events;
- If you get to Antwerp early enough, you'll see a magnificent sunrise on one side of the building. If you stay long enough, you'll see an even more beautiful sunset on the other side. In Brussels, in turn, you work in the heart of the fascinating European quarter;
- P.S. We have a 40-hour working week. That means you get 12 ADV days on top of your statutory vacation!