Account Manager Insurance
Our client, one of the largest pension funds and insurance specialists for medical and liberal professions in Belgium, is looking for an Account Executive for the Antwerp region. The position includes increasing market share by connecting new members, managing and expanding existing client portfolios, and providing administration and reporting. The ideal candidate has at least 3 years of experience in B2C sales, preferably in independent and medical sectors, and speaks perfect Dutch with passive knowledge of French, living in the Antwerp region. The offer includes a guaranteed base salary, variable compensation based on performance and fringe benefits such as a car, group insurance, cell phone and laptop, as well as targeted company training.
- You develop our client's market share in the region, particularly by connecting new members
- You ensure the further growth of the turnover by regularly visiting the existing customers in your portfolio. You actively search for new customers, which translates into a reliable network of business relations, growth of the customer base and turnover.
- You make your own planning, visit customers and prospects at regular intervals and keep your agenda up to date.
- You take care of the necessary administration and are very accurate in the daily reporting and follow-up of the customer and prospect visits.
- Through your drive and commercial enthusiasm you contribute to a professional image of the company, the products and our service
- You represent our customer in your region and give presentations to target groups
- You report to the Chief Sales Officer
- You have at least 3 years of experience in B2C sales (preferably to self-employed/medical professionals)
- Experience with insurance products and/or the medical sector is a plus
- You speak perfect Dutch with a good knowledge of French
- You preferably live in the Antwerp region
- Professionalism: you follow up files with a high level of quality and precision
- You can deal with medical professionals (doctors, dentists, etc.)
- You are easy to talk to, excellent presentation
- You can adapt to the audience (presentations to young academics, medical specialists, retirees, etc.)
- You are dynamic, motivated and able to independently prepare and meet meticulous and efficient schedules
- You are driven to achieve commercial results and able to work (no 9-to-5 mentality)
- You are in possession of a driving license B
- You will join one of the largest pension funds and insurance specialists for medical and liberal professions in Belgium
- You will receive a guaranteed base salary, a variable salary depending on the commercial objectives achieved, supplemented with fringe benefits such as, car, group insurance, cell phone, laptop, etc.
- You will receive targeted company training regarding products, region and company culture is provided. All this should enable you to successfully carry out your assignment