File handler fire insurance
Our client is looking for a new colleague with initial relevant experience to support their SME fire department. Preferably you have a background in the insurance sector. Don't have this but do you have a first experience with file management, customer contact and/or sales support? Then you also qualify!
- You participate in the management of insurance files and related administration (creation of inserts, addition of guarantees, deletions, adjustments, refunds, etc.).
- You talk to brokers and clients (self-employed and SMEs) about our fire and engineering policies and give tailored advice.
- You work closely with colleagues from other departments (underwriting, claims management, budget management) and support colleagues within your own team where necessary.
- You strengthen your relationship and network with our brokers and ensure good cooperation
- You think proactively about how to improve the services of your team.
- You have a bachelor's degree or have a minimum of 3 years of equivalent experience in a customer-facing role. Did you previously work in banking or insurance? Then that is a big plus!
- You speak and write Dutch fluently. Additional language skills are an asset, but not a must.
- You are eager to learn and enjoy learning more about insurance products. You will be supported in this with on-the-job training.
- You are diplomatic and adapt your communication to the customer.
- You are solution-oriented and give tailor-made advice
- You like variety and can multitask easily.
- You are a team player and share all necessary information with your colleagues.
- At our client they put a strong emphasis on a human approach and consider your development very important. They offer you numerous training courses to support you in your growth and ambitions. They do this not only at the start but also throughout your career.
- There is a possibility to work up to 3 days from home. Do you work in the office? Then you can have lunch in the company restaurant at soft prices, take a 'coffee break' in their own in-house coffee bar and before you go home make a stop at the gym for your daily dose of sport.
- In addition to a good work-life balance, of course, they also offer you an attractive salary package.