Looking for an exciting opportunity as a Paralegal in a renowned law firm with international clients? Our client is offering a challenging position with a wide variety of tasks and plenty of internal and external contacts. As a Paralegal, you will be responsible for legal publications, document translation, drafting legal documents, and conducting research. You should possess a Bachelor or Master degree in law and have strong organizational and writing skills. Join our client's open-minded work environment that encourages new initiatives and offers opportunities for training and development. Don't miss the chance to be part of a dynamic team and enjoy a competitive financial compensation package. Apply now!
- Follow-up of legal publications ;
- Translation and legalisation of documents ;
- Drafting minutes (shareholders’ resolutions, board minutes,…) ;
- (De)Registration with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises ;
- Drafting of templates and legal documents ;
- Research ;
- Preparation of corporate legal documents on various topics ;
- The organization of the practice group’s know-how database ;
- Providing legal input for presentations, articles, newsletters.
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in law ;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French and in English.. Any knowledge of an additional language is a plus ;
- You are familiar with research tools such as legal databases ;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office ;
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail ;
- You have a positive mindset and a can-do attitude;
- You possess excellent writing skills ;
- You are not afraid to speak your mind, are proactive and show initiative ;
- You are an open and enthusiastic team player and highly motivated.
- Monthly salary indication: less than € 3500
- A challenging position with a wide variety of tasks and plenty of internal and external contacts in a renowned law firm with international clients ;
- An open-minded work environment that gives you room to propose new initiatives ;
- A newly refurbished office in the magnificent Royal Depot building on the Tour & Taxis site – easily accessible by car and by train through Gare du Nord (1,5 km). A shuttle bus to and from the train station is available free of charge every 5 minutes ;
- Opportunities to attend (internal) training, workshops and incentive activities ;
- The possibility to participate in all kind of activities (ALTIUS weekend, drinks, wellbeing sessions, sport activities, …) ;
- A competitive and attractive financial compensation.