Claims Handler Car Insurance
As a claims manager, your job is to handle claims files from start to finish, from the analysis of the declaration to the payment of the claim. Your future employer supports you with training-on-the job, a "personal" godfather or godmother and a team of great colleagues, so you can quickly handle claims files for customers independently.
- You are responsible for the claims management of the files entrusted to you. You complete them from A to Z.
- You collect all necessary data to make decisions about the further course of the file.
- You have both external and internal contacts, including with insured parties, intermediaries, experts and other companies.
- You negotiate, both by telephone and in writing, with all parties involved to find appropriate solutions.
- You manage your own portfolio independently.
- You preferably have a Bachelor's degree in Law or Finance and Insurance (or related) or similar experience.
- Experience in claims management (common law, RDR, foreign countries, etc.) is a plus.
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and solid knowledge of French and English.
- You work autonomously and at the same time you are a team player.
- You are customer-oriented, eager to learn and analytically strong.
- You work accurately and can set priorities.
- Work at one of the largest insurance companies with a good reputation in the marketplace
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home
- An attractive salary and nice fringe benefits
- You get the possibility to compose a part of your salary package yourself
- Growth opportunities at your pace