Account Receivable Officer
Our client region of Aartselaar is looking for an Account Receivable Officer. As an Account Receivable Officer, you will be responsible for the administrative and accounting tasks of the accounts receivable portfolio in support of the Collections Department. This includes daily processing of bank statements, management of customer payments, external customer contacts, control of outgoing invoices and analysis of related general ledger accounts. To join the team, you are expected to have an accounting background, analytical and problem-solving skills, fluency in Dutch and English, and organizational and communication skills. The organization offers growth opportunities, a flexible work structure and attractive benefits, including a Flex Income Plan and various fringe benefits.
DescriptionAs an Accounts Receivable Officer, you will take care of the underlying administrative and accounting tasks of your accounts receivable portfolio in support of the Collections Department:
- You will ensure daily processing of bank statements and all additional tasks related to payment of customers.
- You maintain external contacts with customers
- You check outgoing invoices related to sales and reconcile them with payment afterwards
- You analyze the general ledger accounts related to debtors within the framework of the monthly, quarterly and annual closing
- You prepare the monthly reports
- You hold a Bachelor degree in accounting or have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- You have a good understanding of accounting
- You have a problem-solving and analytical ability
- You are fluent in Dutch and English and have a basic knowledge of French
- You are a team player and have strong communication skills
- You are computer literate and excel holds no secrets for you
- You have strong organizational skills
- You are stress resistant
- When you start at our client, you join a premium player with an international and innovative character
- They are strongly committed to growth opportunities and help their employees grow with their company by providing appropriate training opportunities
- They opt for a hybrid, flexible way of working, alternating office days with home working days. This gives full-time employees the opportunity to work from home two days a week.
- In addition, our client offers an attractive and personalized salary package thanks to a Flex Income Plan. Here you decide yourself which salary elements you want to include, such as a lease car or bicycle, extra vacations, multimedia, etc. Furthermore, you enjoy many fringe benefits such as meal vouchers, hospitalization insurance and group insurance.