Beheerder Auto & Fleet
Do you have a first experience within the wonderful world of insurance branch mobilty/auto and are you open for a new challenge? Then you are the right candidate! For our client active in the insurance sector, we are looking for an Insurance Administrator for their Auto & Fleet department.
- You are responsible for the handling and follow-up of insurance files within the Mobility (Auto & Fleet) branch assigned to you.
- You are the main point of contact for brokers and customers for all necessary information about their insurances and give customized advice.
- You analyze the questions asked, take a position and take care of the complete administrative processing within the set deadlines.
- You create new files and carry out the settlements of insurance contracts.
- You work closely with colleagues from other departments (Underwriting, Sales, Production Management...).
- You pick up feedback from your customers and partners and think proactively about how to improve the service.
- You have a bachelor degree (preferably in an economic-financial field)
- You already have knowledge within the insurance branch mobility or auto or are interested in learning more about this. Preferably you have already worked for a broker or insurer.
- You are fluent in Dutch and can communicate professionally in French.
- You like to think proactively about how you can improve the functioning of your service.
- You are team-oriented with a positive attitude towards colleagues and the company.
- You get satisfaction from helping colleagues, brokers and customers.
- You are digitally strong and learn easily to work with new programs and tools.
- At our client they put a strong emphasis on a human approach and consider your development very important. They offer you numerous training courses to support you in your growth and ambitions. They do this not only at the start but also throughout your career.
- There is a possibility to work up to 3 days from home. Do you work in the office? Then you can have lunch in the company restaurant at soft prices, take a 'coffee break' in their own in-house coffee bar and before you go home make a stop at the gym for your daily dose of sport.
- In addition to a good work-life balance, of course, they also offer you an attractive salary package.