Commercial Production Manager
You are responsible for the development and expansion of your own customer base in the region. You set up actions to attract customers and expand your network. To achieve this, you work with the external commercial advisors in the region, among others.You provide a warm welcome to the customers,...
- You are responsible for the development and expansion of your own customer base in the region. You set up actions to attract customers and expand your network. To achieve this, you work with the external commercial advisors in the region, among others.
- You provide a warm welcome to the customers, advise on insurance products, conclude contracts, and ensure administrative follow-up.
- You are a result-oriented, customer-oriented and enthusiastic negotiator with a higher education and successful sales experience (preferably 3-5 years of experience in a commercial function within the banking and insurance sector).
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Insurance/Finance/Law/Accounting or equivalent through experience.
- You are born and raised in the given region and always find the right arguments to convince people and conclude contracts at different levels.
- Independently leading a sales office to success motivates you.
- You are entrepreneurial and sociable. You easily make new contacts and can count on numerous relationships in the social life of the region.
- You are fluent in Dutch and knowledge of French is a plus.
- You will join a 100% Belgian and independent group, of the cooperative and mutual, people-oriented type, where you will quickly be able to make an impact.
- You will be part of our typical and specific corporate culture: employees and former employees appreciate the positive, pleasant atmosphere and the collegial way of working.
- You will join a group where management is very accessible and close to its employees.
- Our client attaches great importance to a good work-life balance for its employees. Moreover, you can count on at least 31 days of leave per year.
- You receive an open-ended contract with attractive fringe benefits: meal vouchers, eco vouchers, a cafeteria plan, group and hospitalization insurance, telework compensation, interesting discounts on insurance products, etc.
- You can count on nice bonuses as an appreciation for your work.
- You get the opportunity to further develop your skills and knowledge thanks to our wide range of training courses. Thanks to our policy of internal mobility, you will have the opportunity to evolve.