Join our client, a broker active in a very specific niche sector and mainly specialized in non-life insurance in Brussels. As an insurance account manager, you'll manage car, travel and possibly cyber insurance from A to Z. You'll develop tailor-made solutions for customers and seek out the best deals. Insurance experience and an excellent command of Dutch are required. The client is offering you a full-time, open-ended contract with an attractive package and flexibility (teleworking, working hours).
- You will handle all aspects of car and travel insurance, as well as other lines of business such as cyber insurance;
- You analyze customer needs and think proactively to develop tailor-made solutions for customers;
- You conduct research to find the best rates and conditions, and present clear offers to customers;
- You actively participate in the drafting of specific clauses for key target groups;
- You ensure that the administrative processing of insurance files is carried out correctly;
- You develop long-term, trust-based relationships with insurers and customers.
- You have at least 2 years' experience in production management or as an insurance underwriter;
- You have an excellent command of Dutch;
- You have excellent commercial skills.
- You are meticulous, honest, flexible and able to withstand stress;
- You have good communication skills and an aptitude for planning and organization;
- You are able to work independently and proactively.