Jurist Vlaams Administratief Recht
Our client, a professional association, is looking for a Jurist of Flemish Administrative Law to join its advisory center. The person will write various opinions for professionals. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and an analytical mindset. Our client offers a pleasant work environment with an attractive package, 60% homeworking and plenty of training, as well as great flexibility.
- Responsible for providing both telephone and written advice to notaries and their staff.
- You assist them in finding legally correct solutions that meet the needs when it comes to your specialty.
- This also enables you to have constructive contacts with various authorities and stakeholders.
- In addition, you can easily translate the expertise you develop into editorial contributions for legal journals and other publications.
- The matters you deal with concern Flemish administrative law, in relation to notarial activity: urban development and spatial planning, the soil decree, EPC, asbestos inventory certificate... with attention to property law.
- Candidates must hold a master's degree in law. A possible Master's degree in Notary Public or equivalent practical experience is an additional asset.
- Very good level of written and spoken Dutch. Knowledge of French is an additional asset.
- As a person, you are communicative, work smoothly in a team and demonstrate a flexible and results-oriented attitude.
- Challenging and interesting projects to work on, using the latest methodologies and technologies, within a growing and economically stable sector;
- Space for future development, room for employees to develop creativity and autonomy, and fostering an open atmosphere;
- A competitive salary package, fringe benefits, insurance coverage, public transportation, meal vouchers, and the opportunity to accrue vacation days.