For our client we are looking for a fleet operator. Can you find yourself in this description, please apply quickly!
- You advise and assist drivers with all possible questions regarding the order of their company car
- You communicate the customer's car policy to the drivers.
- You also ensure a smooth and correct processing of the order files with the leasing companies.
- Furthermore, you work closely with the HR and purchasing departments of the customers to organize and further optimize the processes related to fleet management as efficiently as possible
- You are jointly responsible for the parameterization and maintenance of these processes in our tools and databases
- Bachelor's degree or possesses the thinking and working level
- Strong communication skills, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office and quickly learns new IT applications
- Can express himself well in both national languages and English
- Knowledgeable, independent worker and proactive attitude
- Social and easy going and is an energetic personality
- Job in a dynamic and fun, young team with the possibility of working from home
- A lot of attention for personal development
- A varied range of tasks in a constantly evolving sector
- Permanent contract (full-time)
- An attractive salary with fringe benefits (meal vouchers, company car, group and hospitalization insurance,...)