For one of our clients active in the banking sector we are currently looking for a bilingual receptionist. In this function, you will be the first point of contact for the company. Your responsibilities:Copy, file, type, lay-out, ... of documents; Advising and assisting an interlocutor on...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the banking sector we are currently looking for a bilingual receptionist. In this function, you will be the first point of contact for the company.
- Copy, file, type, lay-out, ... of documents;
- Advising and assisting an interlocutor on administrative and day-to-day aspects;
- Controlling the access and movements of people within the organisation, sites and premises;
- Keeping billboards, information and corporate advertising up to date for visitors;
- Welcoming people and identifying their needs;
- Accessing, entering or updating information on a computer (creating badges, entering information in registers, telephone call reports, etc.);
- Registering, sorting and franking correspondence;
- Informing and directing people to the contact person, service or location requested;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Transferring people to the required parties.
- You have a very good level in french and dutch;
- You have previous experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus but not a requirement;
- You can easily adapt to changing circumstances;
- You have good contact skills and are customer oriented.
OfferOur client is located in Dworp and offers you:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration;
- An interesting salary package;
- The opportunity to work in a fascinating and dynamic company.
Hi, I'm Camille Francq,
senior career advisor,
Is this job a good fit?