Legal advisor Tax law
Our client, a professional association, is looking for a tax legal advisor to join its advisory center. The person will write various opinions for professionals in the field of tax law (personal income tax, VAT, inheritance law, etc.). Thus, the ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills and an analytical mindset. Our client offers a pleasant working environment with an attractive package and plenty of training, as well as great flexibility. Are you interested in this new challenge? Send us your CV!
DescriptionDue to continuously expanding their team of tax lawyers within the SU Legal, our client is currently looking for a new colleague Legal Advisor Tax Law.
- You will be responsible for providing advice to clients and their employees in tax matters ;
- You assist them in the search for legally correct and concrete solutions in the field of registration and inheritance taxes, VAT, direct taxes, ... ;
- Moreover, you can easily translate your tax expertise into editorial contributions for legal journals and other publications;
- In contacts with various authorities and other actors, you demonstrate the necessary knowledge of the subject matter.
- A Master's degree in Law ;
- An additional master's degree in Tax Law ;
- A working experience of at least 3 years in the same field ;
- A very good level of written and spoken Dutch;
- As a person, you are communicative, work smoothly in a team and demonstrate a flexible and results-oriented attitude.
- An interesting salary package ;
- Flexible working hours with telecommuting ;
- An intellectually challenging job with a varying range of duties.