Senior Accountant PERE
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Accountant PE/RE:Preparation and/or review of NAV accounts and reporting packages according to planning which includes/Maintenance of GL and other financial and non-financial records;Reconciliation of cash, portfolio and other balances with...
DescriptionFor one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Accountant PE/RE:
- Preparation and/or review of NAV accounts and reporting packages according to planning which includes/
- Maintenance of GL and other financial and non-financial records;
- Reconciliation of cash, portfolio and other balances with relevant source;
- Preparation of various calculations such as expenses, waterfalls and others;
- Preparation and finalisation of NAV calculations and first/second level review for accuracy, completeness, classification, occurrence, valuation, right and obligation, allocation, cut-off;
- NAV sign off with client;
- Preparation of reporting package
- Preparation and/or review of any other service delivered to the client;
- Participation in client meetings;
- Audit follow-up and communication with auditors;
- Support and supervision of assistant accountants/accountants on day-to-day tasks
- Accurate classification of all accounting related documentations following procedures;
- Supporting projects to implement and set-up new clients;
- Deputise for the TL as and when required.
- You are an experienced accountant in Private Equity & Real Estate fields;
- You speak English and Swedish or German;
- Knowledge of the legal and regulatory environment (law on commercial companies, UCITS, SICAR, SIF, etc);
- Knowledge of INVESTRAN or other accounting automation tools is a plus
- Our client is a fund servicing company and offers a permanent contract.
- Our client is located close to Luxembourg train station.