Creative Thinking & Problem Solving
With increasing standardisation through technology, the business world is sorely in need of creativity and new ideas. The pressures of work, however, make it very difficult for us to break out of our everyday routines and "think outside the box". The objective of this course is to provide participants with the tools and methods they need to develop creative thinking techniques, which they can apply in diverse situations.
The course shows how to solve problems and meet challenges through creativity, instead of just using traditional methods. By the end of the course, participants will recognise their lateral and logical abilities and gain self-confidence to deal with day-to-day issues, problems and challenges.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand creativity and how it is developed
- Judge the importance of creative thinking in a business environment
- Apply a range of thinking tools to generate creative ideas and develop solutions
- Acquire the confidence and skills to develop fresh solutions within their companies
- Identify ways of using creative thinking in their work