Account Receivable Assistant
Our client, a consultancy firm located in Brussels, is looking for an Account Receivable assistant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing project invoicing, contract follow-ups, consultant correspondence, and invoice collection. This role requires excellent communication skills, a strong grasp of financial procedures, and the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Generate and distribute invoices accurately and in a timely manner based on the progress of customers projects.
- Track and manage invoice payments, follow up on outstanding balances, and resolve any payment discrepancies.
- Communicating with customers who have outstanding balances via phone, email, or mail to remind them of their overdue payments.
- Providing excellent customer service while effectively managing overdue accounts, addressing debtor inquiries, and maintaining professionalism in all interactions.
- Maintain organized records of invoices, contracts, and related correspondence.
- Ensure contracts are processed promptly and accurately, and follow up with consultants as necessary.
- Ad Hoc Administrative Tasks: Provide general administrative support to the finance team as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or a related field preferred.
- Prior experience in administrative roles, with a focus on finance or accounting, is highly desirable.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Every other language is a plus.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines effectively.
- Collaborative and flexible attitude with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and documentation.
- Ability to identify issues and proactively propose solutions.
OfferOur client offers you:
- A temporary contract (6 months)
- The opportunity to work in an international environment
- A workplace located in the heart of the European quarter