Data analyst Asset Management
As part of the Data Services Department, you will be responsible for collecting, producing and validating required data that support the operational decisions & reporting (e.g. ESG data, accounting data, front office data,…). You will need to work with Alteryx. However in order to learn Alteryx, you need to have a solid knowledge of programming.
DescriptionIn order to do so, the team is mainly responsible to:
- Implement data controls on our main golden sources and data usages.
- Analyze the controls results and oversight the remediation in case of breaches.
- Support the organization by answering to questions/requests related to data with a special focus on the performances & aggregate data (as the team is also data owner).
- Oversight the relation with the data vendors to make our data available on the external data platforms (such as Morning Star…)
- Deliver KPIs to follow the health of our golden sources, the coverage of our controls (as well as data usage level).
- Good knowledge of English and one or more other languages (ideally French; and the national language(s) of the country where the role is based).
- Knowledge of financial products and financial products transaction processing workflows
- Good knowledge of IT tools (MS Office XL, MS Outlook, VBA, PowerBI…)
- Good programming knowledge (either R, Python, VBA, …) and data analysis skills
- Demonstrates high emotional intelligence by being aware of one’s own emotions, strengths, weaknesses, and how these may impact personal performance and/or those around us.
- Able to respond to situations using rational decision-making, problem-solving, and conflict resolution skills.
- Reflects on and learns from mistakes and setbacks.
- Inclusive, demonstrates strong relationship-building skills.
- Able to influence key stakeholders.
- Articulate with strong communication skills.
- Self-control & stress resistant
- Organisational skills
- Taking initiative
- Hybrid working
- A diverse and inclusive working environment where you can be your authentic self
- An award-winning online learning and development platform
- Dynamic career opportunities across the globe
- Volunteering initiatives to support our local communities and connect with our colleagues
- The opportunity to contribute to our award-winning Sustainability efforts and join our community of Future Makers
- Access to a robust wellbeing programme including mental health support and resources