For our client operating in the banking sector, we are currently looking for a Digital Bank Advisor who speaks fluent Dutch. Are you interested? Then read the description below.
DescriptionCenter staff (available weekdays from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.) provide the same service as those in the offices. They do so by phone, video call, e-mail or chat.
- You advise customers in a proactive manner, both by answering incoming calls (50%) and by contacting your assigned group of customers yourself (50%).
- You identify customers with potential and guide them to the different segments within the bank.
- As a Proud Digital Banker, you inform and guide them in the use of our digital channels.
- Do you get energy from working in a team? Then you are the team player we are looking for.
- You are proactive, results-oriented and take initiative.
- You are commercially minded, empathetic and a good listener.
- You like to work in a planned and structured way.
- You are customer-oriented and can advise customers in a professional and positive way.
- You have a master or bachelor degree
- You will receive a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
- In addition to your salary and benefits (meal vouchers, insurance, vacations), you will enjoy flexible salary options that are partly convertible into customizable benefits (telephony, IT equipment, mobility ...).
- You will work in our central offices in Brussels, a stone's throw from the station, and have the flexibility to telecommute after the training period.