Assistant VP Compliance Monitoring Officer
Looking for a challenging role in compliance monitoring? Our client, a leading organization in the corporate banking industry, is seeking an Assistant VP Compliance Monitoring Officer. Join their team and play a crucial role in identifying and resolving compliance-related issues, while building relationships with senior stakeholders. Therefore you need to have experience in compliance and to be fluent in English. This permanent position offers the flexibility of 2 days of homeworking and various legal advantages.
- Timely delivery of assigned Compliance Monitoring reviews and the identification of compliance-related issues and follow-up of remediation actions.
- To support Compliance related projects where necessary and complete ad hoc tasks to support the Head of Compliance Monitoring.
- To support Compliance Monitoring team members and share learning points.
- Build relationships with stakeholders across the Bank, often senior stakeholders. Required to present challenge to GMs and to sometimes deliver difficult messages.
- Timely follow-up of remediation actions
- Plan assigned reviews in line with scope agreed with Head of Compliance.
- Conduct testing of the Bank’s processes and controls, in line with Compliance Monitoring methodology. This requires analytical skills and sound judgment.
- Present findings to senior stakeholders across the bank.
- Negotiate and agree appropriate remediation of findings identified.
- Be accountable for proactive and timely delivery of quality, accurate reviews.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the regulatory requirements applicable to assigned reviews.
- Participate in the completion of risk assessments
- Good experience of advising businesses on how to comply with laws, rules and regulations
- Good knowledge of financial Services, markets and banking activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Stakeholder management skills, with the ability to engage with colleagues within function and in other business areas, including those in more senior roles.
- Strong analytical skills – data analysis and well as review and interpretation of policies and regulatory requirements
- Attention to detail and ability to produce factually accurate reports
- Deadline oriented to ensure timely delivery of the CMP
- A working knowledge of the business and understanding of the regulatory environment and the importance of Compliance Monitoring to the organisation.
- a permanent contract
- 2 days of homeworking
- various legal advantages
- international environnement