Claims Handler - Home
Our client, an insurance company, is looking for a claims administrator to join the claims office. Are you communicative, customer-oriented and would you like to take care of claims files home? Then you are the one we are looking for!
- You are the first point of contact by phone and in writing for customers, who have questions about claims management in the context of their insurance policies;
- You are responsible for the proactive and customer-oriented follow-up of claim files, from declaration to final settlement;
- You assess the declaration of a claim in terms of coverage, application of conventions and liability;
- You take the necessary initiatives to estimate the damage.
- A bachelor's degree and/or initial work experience;
- Good knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You pick up new issues quickly, are customer-oriented and can work autonomously - proactive and decisive;
- Knowledge of general conditions;
- Knowledge of applicable laws and conventions.
- This assignment can be either freelance or consultant
- As a consultant, we offer you a permanent contract with fringe benefits;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A flat rate expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization insurance and group insurance;
- Car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days.