Our client, a market leader in hearing solutions in Belgium, is looking for a Management Assistant. In this role, you will provide daily support to the Managing Director and provide necessary assistance to the overall Executive Management Team of the company. You are responsible for the smooth and efficient running of the organization at headquarters. Hereby you organize, coordinate, and implement processes and procedures to strive for an effective and efficient organization of the head office. Are you interested? Then be sure to read on!
- providing day-to-day support to the Managing Director (agenda management, meeting preparation, travel booking, etc.);
- scheduling, preparing and taking minutes of Executive Management Team meetings;
- coordinating and booking trips abroad for the Executive Management Team;
- managing office related matters (e.g. international visitors);
- organizing all Executive Management Team meetings and events;
- acting as SPOC for the Executive Management Team, both internally and externally;
- you act as SPOC for all office related matters;
- the in's and out's of written or digital communications and their distribution;
- the organization and recording of meetings;
- following up on flex desk policies;
- you adopt a modern approach to catering management, office supplies management and waste management (Bebat/Veolia/Recupel), and you check the various testimonials;
- the management of our outsourced office maintenance contracts (cleaning crew);
- the management of mobile telephony contracts;
- the coordination of outsourced AR credit collection.
- You are diplomatic and are great at organizing;
- You are hands-on and proactive;
- You cope well with stress and can show flexibility where necessary;
- You know how to work discreetly and know when to behave confidentially;
- You can work fluently with MS Office;
- You communicate fluently in French, Dutch and English;
- You have at least 5 years of experience in an Office Manager or Executive Assistant role and/or a Bachelor degree in Secretarial/Technology.
- A challenging and varied job;
- The opportunity to work independently and take responsibility;
- The opportunity to be part of a cool team;
- The stability of a large and renewed company in full expansion;
- A full-time position with a competitive salary including a company car, meal vouchers, mobile phone budget, group and hospitalization insurance, 13th month;
- You work 37h/week and are entitled to 12 AVD days per year.