Account Advisor Private Lines
As an Account Advisor Private Lines, you play a key role in managing insurance rates and policies for private customers.
- You ensure the accurate pricing of insurance policies for individual customers.
- You provide valuable support to the sales network by providing information and helping to resolve administrative issues.
- You negotiate with insurers to arrive at an optimal solution to the customer's risk, which is fully taken care of thanks to your excellent file knowledge.
- You ensure exceptional customer service by handling customer requests quickly and efficiently.
- You have a degree in insurance or equivalent experience, demonstrating a solid understanding of insurance concepts and practices.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch.
- You have the ability to work independently.
- You also excel in teamwork.
- You have analytical skills.
- Monthly salary indication: unknown
- A permanent contract with Axis Projects for a one-year assignment with the customer.
- Attractive gross salary.
- Flat-rate expense allowance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Hospitalization and group insurance.
- 12 ADV days in addition to the statutory 20 days.
- Various training courses, knowledge-sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.