Our client, active in the legal sector, is looking for an HR Officer . In this role, you will support the Payroll manager in daily tasks. You will join a team of committed colleagues, where you can challenge yourself every day, where you get the opportunities to deepen your expertise.
- Manage with precision the timekeeping tool, working closely with the payroll manager and preparing reports.
- Balance various administrative tasks and ensure that all HR processes run smoothly.
- Skillfully prepare HR documents with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Support in payroll by carefully checking data and handling various leave requests. You will ensure that personnel information such as leave and sick days are accurately maintained.
- Responsible for the reporting and follow-up of workplace accidents, with your accuracy making the difference.
- Carefully maintain personnel files and ensure everything is streamlined.
- Actively participate in organizing HR projects, from staff parties to gifts - your creativity is invaluable!
- If and when possible, offer support in other HR areas.
- Knowledge of a timekeeping tool is a requirement. (Knowledge of Workforce Ready is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge in Dutch and very good knowledge in French.
- Excellent command of IT tools (Excel, Word and Powerpoint) and a digital mindset.
- HR Experience: Experience in an HR department as an administrative assistant is essential.
- General knowledge of social legislation is recommended.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask effectively and ability to prioritize effectively.
- A dynamic work environment where your efforts are appreciated and a varied position.
- The opportunity to participate in exciting HR projects and regularly interact with colleagues.
- A team of motivated colleagues who celebrate successes together.
- You can count on a competitive salary, in function of your education and experience, complemented with an attractive package of fringe benefits ( hospitalization and group insurance).
- You work with a flexible schedule.