Senior Legal Counsel
Are you an experienced and driven Corporate Lawyer? Our client, a large structure in Brussels, is looking for a Senior Corporate Lawyer specializing in various areas of law such as environmental law, corporate law, commercial law and more! As a Senior Corporate Lawyer you will provide advice, draft legal contracts and handle various legal disputes. You will be part of an enthusiastic team and can count on excellent advancement opportunities. And with a permanent contract, 2 days of telecommuting per week and a cafeteria plan, this position offers a lot of freedom and flexibility. Apply now and be part of this great intellectual challenge!
- Providing legal opinions and more specialized advice in various fields, such as environmental law, corporate law, commercial law, property law, European and national competition law, public procurement, etc;
- Contributing to the legal aspects of the various business projects;
- Draft legal contracts and ensure that they are kept up to date;
- Handle a variety of legal issues and disputes in cooperation with external lawyers;
- Make internal clients and employees aware of legislation and participate in relevant legal monitoring;
- Master's degree in law;
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience as a corporate lawyer or at the bar;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Autonomous in your work, but you also enjoy working as part of a team;
- A keen eye for analysis;
- Able to provide sound and relevant legal advice;
- Pragmatic and creative in complex situations;
- Good personal organization, able to work on several projects simultaneously;
- Perfect knowledge of Dutch.
- Large structure in Brussels;
- Permanent contract;
- 2 days telecommuting per week;
- Cafeteria plan;
- Many days off;
- Excellent advancement opportunities;
- Internal mobility;
- And great intellectual challenge.