Senior Corporate Officer
Are you a seasoned Corporate Officer looking for a new challenge? Our client, a dynamic company in the heart of Luxembourg, is seeking a Senior Corporate Officer to lead their board meetings and oversee legal matters with finesse. With 4-5 years of experience in corporate services and a background in law, you'll thrive in this role. Fluency in English is a must, and additional languages are a bonus. Join our client's team and enjoy a permanent contract in a truly international setting.
- Organise the quarterly meetings of the Board of Directors of the portfolio companies, ensuring that all matters to be discussed are covered appropriately ;
- Oversee the organisation of other meetings of the Board of Directors of the portfolio companies (including, but not limited to, those relating to the approval of investment opportunities, financing transactions, distributions, approval of annual and interim accounts), ensuring that they are held in a timely manner and are properly documented ;
- Directly supervise the day-to-day work of one or more Legal Officers ;
- Depending on the complexity, review or draft directly the minutes of Board meetings, shareholders' meetings (including appointment and removal of directors/managers, approval of annual accounts, distributions, etc.), legal agreements to be drafted internally (including memoranda of association, articles of association and amendments, financing documents, shareholder loans, hybrid instruments and other financing documents) ;
- Depending on the complexity, oversee the team's interactions (or liaise directly) with solicitors, external counsel and other internal teams (accounting, treasury, etc.) ;
- Supervise the corporate officers and corporate assistants as regards the timely filing of annual accounts and, more generally, that relevant information/amendments be timely filed with (inter alia) RCS, RBE ;
- Supervise the corporate officers and corporate assistants as regards internal filing and dayto-day administrative tasks for the portfolio companies.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience within corporate services in Luxembourg or a reputed law firm, working with unregulated entities at SPV level, AIF, Real Estate or Private Equity funds ;
- University degree in Law ;
- Excellent English, any other language will be an advantage ;
- You have a good knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of management services to be rendered to Luxembourg investment vehicles.