Senior Business Developer
Are you a skilled Business Developer looking for a new adventure? Our client, a leading law firm, is seeking a talented Senior Business Developer to join their innovative team. In this role, you will be responsible for creating and drafting pitch decks, coordinating business development plans, conducting market research, and more. With a competitive salary and exciting benefits package, including remote working options, this is an opportunity to make a real impact and advance your career. If you have a master's degree, excellent language skills, and a track record of success in a similar role, apply now and join our client's dynamic and inclusive environment.
- Advise lawyers from all Practice Groups (PGs) in the creation and drafting of pitch decks (standard proposals and tenders) and presentation documents;
- Lead and coordinate requests from different PG’s, track results and obtain client feedback;
- Design, implement and follow-up business development plans with a focus on revenue generation and profitable growth for the different practice groups (PG) under your responsibility, in close collaboration with the MBD team and the heads of the different PGs;
- Work with the MBD team to expand the knowledge of the firm’s client portfolio to develop and monitor client relationships and identify new client development opportunities;
- Conduct clients' needs analysis to identify new business opportunities, expansions on the market and evolving business requirements;
- Conduct market research into clients, prospects, industry sectors, competitors and sector trends to support and improve the completion of pitches, legal directories submissions, awards, client/target reports, the organisation of clients/target meetings and support the practices in their networking efforts;
- Lead the legal directories research process for rankings and awards for your PG’s, ensuring our client experience is adequately recognized by the market;
- Work with the MBD team on the maintenance and organisation of the knowledge databases centralising the firm’s credentials, clients’ references;
- Proactive in using the CRM platform to increase and manage BD interactions with prospects and clients;
- Share and promote the different PG’s expertise internally to encourage and support cross-selling opportunities and you support them in their networking efforts.
- Hold a master’s degree in Marketing, Economy, Business Management, Law or other related fields;
- You have a proven track record of at least 3 to 5 years in a law firm or similar role and environment;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- Experience with InterAction/CRM system is an asset;
- You are willing to exceed expectations and you are eager to go the extra mile to ensure requests are met and projects are brought to a successful conclusion;
- You have an eye for detail and can easily switch between different projects;
- You have excellent organisation skills and are structured and meticulous in your work.
- A gross salary based on your experience;
- Extra-legal benefits;
- Two days of home working a week;
- An office easily accessible;
- Extra holidays;
- The opportunity to learn and take on challenges in an enthusiastic team;
- A working environment where diversity, inclusion, work-life balance and innovative thinking are highly valued.