HR Business Partner
Our client, active in the banking sector, is looking for a HR Business Partner. This bank operates in more than 50 countries and has a customer base in 150 countries. As HR BP you will help align the people strategy with the business strategy. You’re not only an administrative expert and a people champion, but also a change agent and a strategic partner for the businesses.
- Recruitment of talents: you will help our organization grow its customer base by acquiring and retaining talents. You will collaborate with other team members on implementing innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies.
- Training & development: Reskilling and upskilling; identify training needs and align training programs with business objectives. As Training Officer, you will follow-up on regulatory training requirements for the client facing staff.
- You will be an advisor for managers and staff in different HR processes, you’ll work with them to solve conflicts, help facilitate employee relations, maintain a good working environment, build morale, and decrease unwanted turnover.
- Implement initiatives on employee wellness, diversity and inclusion, or talent management.
- You analyse reports containing high volumes of data, and structure them into ready for use dashboards or presentations.
- Within the risk and control environment you closely follow the applicable HR policies and procedures, and you can translate these easily into your day job
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree.
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English, both written and spoken.
- Be up to date on employment laws and regulations as well as other legal requirements regarding people management.
- Efficient and effective, even under pressure of deadlines.
- A true team player.
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite, especially with excel.
- Administrative and reporting tasks do not scare you, on the contrary you control them.
- Knowledge of Workday is a plus.
OfferOur client offers you:
- An international, dynamic, and innovative working environment
- A position where you can make a difference with a variety of different tasks
- An attractive compensation package
- A hybrid working model
- An environment in which you are encouraged to share your opinions, suggestions, and concerns (speak-up culture)
- They offer an extensive range of training and development opportunities