Auto claims Officer
Your career in car insurance claims management starts here! You'll be handling non-bodily injury car insurance claims in Belgium and neighboring countries. As a claims handler with our client, you will assist customers and brokers in handling claims files. Your analytical skills, empathy and solution orientation will enable you to build trusting relationships with customers and partners. Join a dynamic team, benefit from ongoing training, a modern and flexible working environment, and an attractive salary package. Apply now!
DescriptionAs an administrator:
- You will assist customers and brokers by telephone with claims reporting and file follow-up.
- You check coverages and determine responsibilities during the initial telephone contact.
- You apply agreements (RDR, IADC, etc.), meet deadlines and objectives, and ensure the quality of service provided by the Team.
- You develop optimal relations with internal advisors (experts, technical inspectors, etc.) as well as with customers, brokers, etc.
- Are you thoughtful and have strong analytical skills? Can you spontaneously sort through the information in a file?
- Are you keen to add real value for our customers? Are you proactive and solution-oriented, enabling you to build trusting relationships with your contacts? Do you also show empathy?
- You naturally take initiative and make decisions.
- Do you have a Bachelor's or Master's degree? If it's economics-oriented, that's a plus. If not, don't worry! A different type of degree or interesting experience also counts. The rest you'll learn on your training journey.
- An enthusiastic and dynamic team, rated 10/10 for atmosphere and friendliness.
- A wide range of training courses for ongoing professional development. Ideal for learning all the skills that will help you develop your career.
- A modern working environment, physically, digitally and organizationally. With flexible working hours and the possibility of teleworking up to 3 days a week.
- A real career. Want to explore new horizons after a while? We'll guide and encourage you to make the most of your talents.
- An extensive wellness program packed with sports activities and inspiring workshops.
- An attractive salary package.