Claims legal assistance
For our client's "Civil Recourse/Trial Defense" team, we are looking for a claims administrator. On this service, they receive the files of the insureds and try to resolve their dispute with them amicably. They do this by actively conducting negotiations themselves, organizing expert assessments or, if necessary, ordering a lawyer. Are you the person we are looking for? Then apply quickly!
- You provide legal assistance to our policyholders, regarding disputes and property damage car at home and abroad.
- You provide support in criminal defense cases before the police court, for example.
- You take care of the contacts with lawyers, experts and insurance brokers
- In addition to claims management, you are willing to contribute to teamwork by taking on an extra role
- You hold a Bachelor of Finance and Insurance, a Bachelor of Legal Practice or a Bachelor/Master of Criminology/Law (or equivalent through experience)
- You have a first relevant work experience in one of the above fields
- Experience as a claims administrator is the icing on the cake
- You have perfect command of Dutch; anything more than ordering a loaf of bread in French is a plus. Knowledge of English is a plus
- Customer-friendliness and providing service are self-evident to you
- Others describe you as enthusiastic, communicative and easy to get along with
- You get energy from taking initiative and working independently
- You are eager to learn and open to feedback from your colleagues.
- Like a true chameleon, you adapt easily and get away with new tasks quickly.
- You don't have to be a specialist but know how to use computer apps efficiently
- A varied job, a modern office and an open-ended contract
- Besides the classic fringe benefits, you get teleworking possibilities, flexible hours and extra days off
- You can work from one of the three offices in Brussels, Antwerp or Ghent