Talent Acquisition Partner
For a leading company in the insurance sector in Belgium, we have an open opportunity for the role of Talent Acquisition Partner. This role involves recruiting exceptional talent to strengthen our teams. If you are passionate about recruitment and want to contribute to our growth, apply now!
- You will be responsible from A to Z for the recruitment of new employees: you will listen to and understand the needs of your hiring managers, establish the best strategy for attracting suitable profiles, carry out proactive sourcing, conduct all interviews with your candidates, manage offers and contract signatures;
- You also participate in numerous projects linked to recruitment, branding, D&I (Diversity & Inclusion) issues,...;
- You ensure an optimal experience for your stakeholders: both your hiring managers and your candidates are at the center of your attention, and you make sure you offer them the best possible experience;
- You are at the forefront of encouraging employees to develop, to seize new opportunities, to grow within the customer.
- You have at least 3 years' initial experience in recruitment; if you are already familiar with the world of insurance, this is an added advantage;
- You have good communication skills and are fluent in French and Dutch;
- You place the experience of your stakeholders at the heart of your priorities: you do your utmost to ensure that your hiring managers and candidates leave our procedures with a positive feeling;
- You are rigorous, well-organized and determined;
- You are a true team player: our team is very close-knit and we are always looking to optimize our operations.
- We offer you a permanent contract and various benefits:
- A 6-month assignment, with the possibility of extension;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Hospitalization and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year's employment;
- 12 ADV days in addition to the statutory 20 days;
- Various training courses, knowledge-sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.