Senior Human Resources Officer
For one of our client, a market leader in the financial european sector, we are looking for an Senior Human Resources Officer. In this position, you will play a key role in the coordination of the development, monitoring and implementation of HR policies, procedures & processes within the organization. Your expertise will be particularly sought in benchmarking projects related to job classification and pay grade allocation in the financial sector.
- You coordinate the implementation of the HR objectives and development of tools and processes to harmonise and facilitate the HR operations;
- You oversee the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems (soft & hard HR);
- You handle the recruitment processs, in collaboration with the HR Support Officer, and implement the Employer Branding & Sourcing approach;
- You lead the projects related to induction journey (onboarding), internal mobility & competencies;
- You coordinate the development, monitoring and implementation of HR policies, procedures & processes;
- You oversee the payroll & time management process and compensation and benefits framework;
- You coordinate the HR budget and the audit & risks reviews;
- You provide input and/ or back-up support for any HR-related activity (payroll, time management, benefits, etc) in collaboration with external suppliers (secretariat social) and for staff daily request.
- You have an University degree in HR, Human Sciences or similar;
- You have proven experience in activities/ projects related to "soft HR" (min 7 years) & hard HR;
- You have an excellent command of French & English (oral & written);
- You have proven experience as mentor or team leader;
- You have the ability to work with HR platforms, IT applications, etc;
- You have knowledge of Belgian Labour/ social legislation;
- You have an analytical skills & helicopter view;
- You are open-minded & solution-oriented with a can-do mindset.
- A permanent contract from day one.
- A three-month assignment with the possibility of extension.
- Attractive gross salary.
- A fixed expense allowance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Hospitalization and group insurance.
- 12 days' recuperation leave (ADV) in addition to the statutory 20 days.
- This assignment can also be carried out on a freelance basis.