HR Admin & Payroll Advisor (Expert)
For our client, a company actively committed to change and creating a living environment in harmony with water, we are looking for an Hr Admin-Payroll Expert
- Together with another key user within the Product Team, you will form the bridge between the implementation team and the end user;
- You will create, execute and validate test scenarios;
- You will identify the training needs for the end user, create training materials and conduct training sessions;
- In short: you provide all specific info and documentation needed for a successful implementation. You will be supported by the Product Team.
- Thorough knowledge? You are familiar with social and fiscal legislation, PC200?and eBlox as a payroll package;
- Critical-analytical ?: You analyze needs and proactively dare to ask the right questions to achieve a good result;
- Structured: Accurate working with respect for deadlines and meticulous handling of details;
- Practical and process-oriented? You think and work process-oriented, but not at the expense of practical efficiency!?!!
- Practicality: You can take full-time (or 80%) time off until summer 2024 to help test the new software and create test scenarios. In the fall 2024 to January 2025 you will co-support and train end users;
- Skills: Fiscal Legislation; Payroll eBlox; PC200; SAP HR; SAP SuccessFactors; Social Legislation.
- Freelance or consultant ;
- We offer you a permanent contract and several benefits:
- A 6-month assignment, with the possibility of extension;
- An attractive gross salary;
- A fixed expense allowance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Health insurance and group insurance;
- A car or mobility budget after 1 year of employment;
- 12 ADV days on top of the legal 20 days;
- Various training, knowledge sharing sessions, mentoring and coaching.