HR Benchmark Analyst
For one of our customers, a market leader in the public sector, we are looking for an HR Benchmarking Analyst. In this position, you will play a key role in the evaluation and classification of functions within the organization. Your expertise will be particularly sought in benchmarking projects related to job classification and pay grade allocation in the public sector.
- You analyze and evaluate job descriptions for file managers.
- You identify the skills, responsibilities and specific requirements of each position, as well as the opportunities for development.
- You classify functions according to their level of complexity, responsibility and contribution to the organization.
- You determine salary categories based on the results of the function category analysis.
- You will propose appropriate salary scales for each type of function.
- You will work closely with the HR department to ensure compliance with compensation regulations.
- You will set up a monitoring system to evaluate the effectiveness of salary categories and make adjustments where necessary.
- You will use benchmarking to ensure that salaries remain competitive in the labor market.
- You have relevant work experience in similar projects.
- You have excellent research and data analysis skills.
- You are familiar with practices and regulations relating to job classification and compensation in the public sector.
- You have a thorough knowledge of Dutch and/or French.
- A permanent contract from day one.
- A three-month assignment with the possibility of extension.
- Attractive gross salary.
- A fixed expense allowance.
- Meal vouchers.
- Hospitalization and group insurance.
- 12 days' recuperation leave (ADV) in addition to the statutory 20 days.
- This assignment can also be carried out on a freelance basis.